Class of 2017
President: Cristin Wright
Vice President: Jessica Faltings
Secretary: Erin Donlon
Treasurer: David Harrison
Class of 2018
President: Thomas White
Vice President: Robert Bradley
Class of 2019
President: Jack Weeks
Vice President: Julia Dillon
Secretary: Nerissa Larrabee
Treasurer: Sierra James
Class of 2020
President: Elected in October 2016
Vice President: Elected in October 2016
Secretary: Elected in October 2016
Treasurer: Elected in October 2016
General class officer duties include:
• Hold regular meetings with elected Class Officers.
• Keep the SGA President informed of class activities.
• Attend open SGA meetings (At least one officer must attend.)
• Plan and execute at least 2 large-scale fundraisers. (One each during sophomore and junior years.)
• Select a rep to attend scheduled meetings of the Presidents Council.
• Plan and execute Ring Dance to be held during junior year.
• Maintain respective class records, publication of minutes and meetings, and preparation of any necessary documents.
• Manage class budget and keep all relative records and accounts.
• Assume any additional responsibilities or projects assigned by the SGA President.
• Up hold the Student Government Association Constitution and By-Laws
Running for a Vacant position:
Elections shall be held annually, or as needed and determined by the Student Government Association. All elections and dates must be and approved by the SGA and Class Advisors.