Benefits & Services
As a life-long member of the Alumni Association, you are welcome to a number of benefits and services at Maine Maritime Academy.
- Invitations to area events and activities
- Staying in touch with what is happening on campus and with classmates through the Mariner magazine and Shipmate e-newsletter
- Professional support through our Career Services Office. The Career Center is available to students and alumni as a tool to search jobs, post résumés, and utilize a vast library of employment resources. Employers may also post jobs and search résumés.
- Discounted tuition for enrollment in the Loeb-Sullivan School of Business & Logistics graduate programs.
- Use of the Wyman House, home of MMA’s Alumni Association and the Advancement Department. This newly renovated building is available for meetings, cookouts and other special events. For more information or to reserve the space, please contact the Alumni Relations office at 207-326-2337.
- Travel opportunities through the Maine Maritime Academy Alumni Association Travel Program.
- Secure academic transcripts, provided by the Registrar’s Office. A fee is required for this service.
- Professional Development opportunities through Maine Maritime Academy’s Continuing Education Department.
- On campus Conference and Event Services support. The Office of Conference Services specializes in banquets, conferences, meetings, retreats and youth camps, and can coordinate day or overnight events in Castine. Alumni are also welcome to stay in Leavitt Hall guest rooms. For costs and availability, please contact Rachael Cotoni at 207-326-2283.
- The latest in MMA apparel, swag, and gifts at the MMA Bookstore.