Questions and Answers – Student Forum, August 4, 2020
Please contact these offices for more information! Note that email is the preferred mode of communication at this time. Thank you!
- Academics: Cindra Leeman, email@example.com, 207-326-2485
- Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org, 207-326-2207
- Alumni: Jeff Wright, email@example.com, 207-326-2337
- Athletics: Steve Peed, firstname.lastname@example.org, 207-326-2451
- Business Office (including refund questions): Alice Herrick, email@example.com, 207-326-2445
- Cadet Shipping: Deb Harman, firstname.lastname@example.org, 207-326-2650
- Co-ops/Field Experience: Chuck Easley, email@example.com, 207-326-2652
- Financial Aid: Kathy Heath, firstname.lastname@example.org, 207-326-2339
- Regimental Office/Regimental Preparatory Training (RPT): email@example.com, 207-326-2250
- Residence Life (including room selection for next year): Janice Folk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 207-326-2280
- Student concerns: Deidra Davis, email@example.com, 207-326-2138
- TSSOM Cruise – Regimental Office: firstname.lastname@example.org, 207-326-2250
- All other questions: Casey Littlefield, email@example.com, 207-326-2620
Yes. Students will be assigned a time slot for move in. Additional details can be found on the Fall 2020 website.
Reporting dates – students will be assigned specific reporting times.
8/19 and 8/20 – new regimental check-in by company.
8/26 – new independent students from non-exempt states. 10:30-11:30 am
8/27 – new independent students from exempt states
8/28 – new independent students from Maine
8/28 – Returning residents from non-exempt states
8/29 and 8/30 – Returning residents from exempt states
8/29 – Returning commuters from non-exempt states
8/30, 8/31, 9/1 – Returning commuters from ME and exempt states.