Conference & Event Services
Specializing in banquets, conferences, meetings, retreats and youth camps, the Office of Conference Services at Maine Maritime Academy offers a beautiful and unique setting overlooking Castine Harbor to host your next meeting, event or overnight conference.
Our one-stop shopping service assures you that we will take care of all of the work for you, allowing you to enjoy your experience on campus to its fullest.
The goal of our professional catering staff is to provide a full range of quality and innovation backed by a diverse, service-oriented staff. Click here to view our Catering Guide.
- Lecture Halls to accommodate up to 86 guests
- Auditorium with stage that seats 324
- Meeting rooms to accommodate groups of 10 to 50
- Over 30 classrooms available
- Function rooms to accommodate your reception, banquet or special event for groups up to 275
- Outdoor settings to showcase your event complimented by a stunning Maine coast backdrop
- Athletic facility for any type of sporting activity, whether it’s regulation or recreation play
Hotel-Style Guest Rooms: 24 rooms, maximum capacity 39
- Pre-made beds, linens and towels included
- Single or double occupancy
- Twin or full-size beds
- Private bathrooms
- Elevator access
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
Traditional Residence Halls: 294 rooms, maximum capacity 590
- Linen packets provided (pillow, blanket, sheets, towel & washcloth)
- Single or double occupancy (2 twin beds in each)
- Community and semi-private bathrooms
- High-speed Internet access via ethernet cable
- Laundry facilities
For more information, including availability, please contact Rachael Cotoni:
Phone: (207) 326-2283
All facilities and prices are subject to availability and may change prior to signing an agreement for services.
For the health and well being of our community, the Maine Maritime Academy campus and vessels (ashore and afloat) are smoke- and tobacco-free. For more information, please view our policy.