Veteran Students Checklist
Before Acceptance to MMA
- Get your COE (Certificate of Eligibility) from the VA by going to http://www.gibill.va.gov/ and clicking on “Apply for Benefits.” Obtaining your COE may take time, so continue with the following steps if you have completed the online portion.
After Acceptance to MMA:
- Turn in the COE or Letter of Eligibility to Casey Littlefield, who serves as the VA certifying official at MMA. Littlefield is in Leavitt Hall or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit a Certification of Enrollment Form available from Casey Littlefield. You must do this for every semester, as soon as you have signed up for classes.
- Every semester, submit a Request for VA Educational Benefits form. Complete this as soon as you have finalized your classes for the term.
- If you have any changes to your COE, Class Schedule, or academic standing, you must inform the Certifying Official, Casey Littlefield as soon as possible.