Eight Days Elegant Paris & Heart of Normandy Aboard Viking Skaga
October 13-20, 2022
From Paris,… the City of Light,… to the memorial beaches of Normandy, take in all the beautiful French vistas, local fare, and lore as we cruise the Seine River aboard the Viking Skaga.
- Day 1 – Paris, France – Paris’ cultural and historic significance is evident in its many noted landmarks, including the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, and Arc de Triomphe.
- Day 2 – Paris, France – Long a hub of France’s culture, cuisine and architectural splendor, Paris is one of the most romantic destinations in the world.
- Day 3 – La Roche Guyon & Vernon, France – Vernon’s cobblestone streets are reminiscent of the Middle Ages, and some of the half-timbered houses feature magnificent wooden carvings.
- Day 4 – Rouen, France – Founded by the Romans, Rouen is situated amidst the chalk cliffs along the Seine and filled with half-timbered houses and exquisite Gothic architecture.
- Day 5 – Normandy Beaches, France – Normandy’s legendary D-Day Beaches bear witness to the heroism of the troops who landed here in World War II.
- Day 6 – Les Andelys, France – Set along the Seine, this small town is best known for the imposing Chateau Gaillard overlooking the village.
- Day 7 – Le Perq & Paris, France – A gateway to Paris, Le Perq is a lovely waterfront town of cobblestone streets and charming architecture.
- Day 8 – Paris, France – The “City of Light,” timeless Paris has inspired artists and writers for centuries.
Features and Services:
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Visits to United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) sites
- Enrichment Lectures & destination performances
- Beer, wine, and soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Port taxes & fees
- Ground transfers with Viking Air purchase
- The above rates are per person based on double occupancy and include all taxes and a Group discount of $125 per person and the current early booking discount of $500 per person.
- AAA Member Benefit of $100 per person onboard credit.
- Viking offers an additional 3.3% discount when paying by E-check.
- Economy air starting at $599 per person from most major cities and must be available at the time of booking. If booking air separately, transfers are $120 per person, sound trip.
- Beverage packages, pre-paid gratuity package and travel insurance are additional.
- All rates and promotions are based on availability at the time of booking.
CANCELLATION / CHANGES: Cancellations and requests for refunds must be submitted in writing. Passengers who cancel for any reason including medical or family reasons, are subject to the following cancellation fees. Cancellation charges, per person, will be assessed as follows:
- At the time of deposit to 120 days prior to sailing = $100 per person;
- 119 – 90 days prior to sailing = 20% of total price;
- 89 – 70 days prior to sailing = 35% of total price;
- 69 – 50 days prior to sailing = 50% of total price;
- 49 – 30 days prior to sailing = 75% of total price;
- 29 – 0 days prior to sailing = 100% of total cost.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE: is highly recommended. Please call Travel Agent for details.
Tipping and Gratuities, items not specifically stated in the cruise rate. Items of strictly personal nature, phone calls, photographs are at your own expense.
U.S. citizens must carry a valid passport. Non-citizens must have valid passport and necessary visas. These documents are the traveler’s responsibility.
Please check with your air carrier for any carry on restrictions and baggage fees.
RESPONSIBILITY: AAA and each of its affiliated clubs and associations give notice that all tickets and coupons are issued or delivered by them, and all arrangements for transport of conveyance, or for hotel accommodations, and for similar services are transmitted by them AS AGENTS FOR THE VENDORS. And they shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason or defect in any vehicle through the act or default of any, company or persons engaged in conveying the passengers, or of any hotel proprietor or employee, or in carrying out the arrangements of the tours, or otherwise in connection therewith.The aforesaid AAA and each of its affiliated clubs or associations can accept no responsibility for loss or additional expenses due to delay or change of schedule, weather strikes, war, quarantine or other causes and where such other causes are occasioned by the acts of others. All such losses or expense will have to be borne by the passengers with the right to make claim against those whose action causes such loss or additional expense. Baggage is “at owner’s risk” throughout the tour, and should be insured separately by the participant. Small articles (coats, wraps, umbrellas, handbags, etc.) are entirely under the care of passengers. The right is reserved for cause to decline to accept or return any personas a member of any tour or series of tours described herein, or cancel or alter the tour.
SPECIAL NOTES: Fares shown are subject to confirmation or adjustment at anytime prior to departure. The right is reserved to make additional and separate charges of the changes or alterations which are made at the purchaser’s and/or passengers request. Passengers may leave or abandon the tour at anytime at their own risk and expense.
TOUR PURCHASE CONDITIONS: In making travel and tour arrangements and in obtaining and issuing tickets, coupons, vouchers and other items related thereto, AAA is acting as an Agent for Owners, contractors, vendors, operators, tour wholesalers and/or transportation carriers through whom arrangements are made, and cannot be responsible for the actions of any parties who are to supply the actual services and features which are included in the tour. It sometimes happens that travel schedules change, hotels vary in quality and certain tour features have to be modified. Should revisions in your tour arrangements occur, they will be the result of unforeseen circumstances. In spite of our best efforts, we have no way of fully guaranteeing the performance of other responsible parties. The accommodations and features of your tour have been organized by VIKING RIVER CRUISES and will be furnishes under its supervision. While every possible effort will be made to provide the actual services, features and accommodations mentioned in the tour itinerary, the operations of VIKING RIVER CRUISES and those persons with whom they deal or contract, such as hotel, restaurant or other supplier of services. Travel documents and compliance with customs regulations are your responsibility. No employee of AAA has authority to change the conditions under which you agree to take this tour.
Questions? For more information, please contact Brooke Christopher, AAA Northern New England at (207)942-8287, ext. 1977591 or firstname.lastname@example.org .