Robert H. Pouch ’62
President and Chairman of the Board | Barber Steamship Lines & Barber Ship Management
- B.S.(Honors), Maine Maritime Academy, 1962 (D)
- Graduate Studies at Oslo University, SUNY Maritime College, and U.S. Naval War College
- United States Naval Institute, Maritime Correspondent, 1990-present
- Commissioner/Director, Board of Commissioners of Pilots, State of New York, 1982-present
- Partner, Goodnow Gray and Company, 1970-present
- President and Chairman of the Board, Barber Steamship Lines/Barber Ship Management, 1963-1973 and 1978-1991
- Senior V.P., Hapag Lloyd-United States Navigation, Inc.
- Executive V.P., Medalist Industries, Inc., Holland Division
- Operations Manager and Secretary, Pouch Terminal, Inc.
- Officer, U.S. Merchant Marine and Naval Reserve
- Director, National Cargo Bureau, Inc.
- Marine Society of the City of New York (1770), Trustee, Standing Committee
- Chairman, Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry Foundation
- Police Commissioner, Board of Trustees, Irvington, New York