Joseph H. O’Donnell, Jr. ’44
President & Chairman of the Board | Keough Kirby Associates, Inc.
- B.S., Maine Maritime Academy, 1944 (D)
- President and Chairman of the Board, Keough Kirby Associates, Inc.
- Assistant Treasurer, Woonsocket Color & Chemical Company
- President, Ahern-O’Donnell-Fay, Inc.
- Treasurer, Hart Insurance Agency
- Treasurer, E.M. Irons Associates, Inc.
- Merchant Marine Officer, World War II
- Director of Administration, State of Rhode Island
- Lieutenant Governor, State of Rhode Island
- Executive Committee Member, Rhode Island Republican State Central Committee
- Director, Woonsocket Chamber of Commerce
- Meritorious Service Awards
– National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis
– Cancer Crusade
– Multiple Sclerosis Fund