J. Scott Searway ’66
Chief Executive Officer | SW&B Construction Corporation
- B.S., Maine Maritime Academy, 1966
- CEO and founder of SW&B Construction Corporation, a large industrial construction company with completed projects in over 30 states from Maine to Oregon. SW&B averages over one thousand employees on a year-round basis. Since 1996, SW&B has been a wholly owned subsidiary of BE&K, Inc., one of the largest privately held engineering and construction companies in the U.S. Served on the Board of Directors of BE&K and chaired the Ethics Committee.
- Director, cofounder and part owner of Cormier Equipment Corporation, one of the largest construction equipment rental companies in the eastern U.S. Acquired by National Equipment Services (NES).
- Majority owner of the Chebeague Island Boatyard, Chebeague Island, Maine
- Trustee, Susan L. Curtis Foundation (Camp Susan Curtis)
- Active in several charitable organizations