David S. Loeb ’43-2
Chairman | INCM Mortgage Holdings, Inc.
- B.S., Maine Maritime Academy, 1943-2 (D)
- B.S., New York University, 1951
- Chairman, INMC Mortgage Holdings, Inc.
- Co-founder/Chairman of the Board and President, Countrywide Credit Industries
- Founder and President, United Mortgage Servicing Corporation
- Sales Representative, Lawrence A. Epter & Associates
- Board of Overseers, New York University Stern School of Business
- Board of Trustees, Maine Maritime Academy
- Benefactor, Loeb-Sullivan School of International Business and Logistics, Maine Maritime Academy