The Loeb-Sullivan School of International Business & Logistics
The Online Master of Science program in International Logistics Management:
- A Trimester program designed for the working professional; keep your full-time career while completing courses
- A total of 36-credit hours of 9, 4-credit hour courses
- Online courses offering anytime, anywhere learning environment
- Fully involved faculty and student interaction utilizing latest learning technologies; creating the on-site experience in a virtual, online classroom
- Interaction with students throughout the world; no bricks, no mortar, no borders
- Accepting applicants throughout the year, not just in the Fall semester
- Undergraduate degree in business or specific organization level is not required
- Taught by faculty with real-world industry experience
- Alumni Advantage for MMA alums
- Two-course exemption for MMA IBL undergraduate alums who qualify with superior grades in “LO” courses
View an introductory video about using Canvas for the Online program by Instructure.
Dynamic Career Opportunities
There are literally hundreds of career paths for logistics professionals. Maine Maritime Academy graduates enjoy a respected reputation in today’s business and transportation industries. Employers of our Master’s degree graduates include: Amazon, Bath Iron Works, Boeing, Carnival Cruise Lines, Caterpillar, Cianbro Corporation, Delhaize Group, Exxon-Mobil, General Dynamics (NASSCO), IDEXX, L.L. Bean, Sappi Fine Papers, and Seadrill.
Courses and Descriptions
View a list of our courses and descriptions here.