Maine Maritime Academy Mobile
We are Mariners and we are going places. Connect with Maine Maritime Academy on-the-go with the official college app, developed to provide alumni, students, faculty, staff, and visitors all of the MMA resources they need in one compact and easy-to-use tool. Read up on MMA news and see what is happening via Maine Maritime social networks. Check out the calendar and find up-to-date schedules for the events you are attending. Navigate campus using the interactive map or find contact information in the directory for administration, faculty, and staff offices.
Also connect with:
- Campus Dining
- Campus Safety
- MMA Weather
Get the App
Native apps are available for iOS and Android smartphones. Any device, including tablets and desktops, can access the site at m.mainemaritime.edu.
|IOS App –|
|Android App –|
|Web App –||m.mainemaritime.edu|
Frequently Asked Questions – App Editions
Are there special views for different groups?
We call them editions and there are five: Welcome, Prospective Student, Student, Faculty/Staff, and Alumni. Each edition contains information specific to certain sub-groups of the MMA family.
Which edition is right for me?
- Welcome – This is the general or default edition meant to serve campus visitors and friends of the Academy.
- Prospective Student – This edition is for anyone who is interested in becoming a student at MMA.
- Current Student – In this edition, current MMA students can find up-to-date and important MMA information.
- Current Student – Regiment – In this edition, current MMA students in the Regiment can find up-to-date and important MMA information.
- Faculty/Staff – Employees of the Academy should pick this edition for easy access to the campus including a complete directory and calendar.
- Alumni – Graduated from MMA? Alumni of the Academy can easily stay connected to MMA through this edition.
How do I set my edition?
Find the edition you have below the main menu screen in your app. You will see “Tap to switch edition” which will give you the option to activate the edition that is right for you.
Does the App send notifications?
Push notifications can be activated for each edition. By default all push notifications are on. To change this, go to settings (below the main menu) and select only the editions you wish to receive notifications for.
Can I find out about campus alerts and emergencies with the App?
Yes! Emergencies and alerts will be displayed at the top of any edition homescreen. Additionally, if you go to Campus Safety from any edition you will see any current notices above the contact information.
Can I find out about campus notifications with the App?
Yes! If a general notification, that is not an emergency, has been posted to the app and is still active it will be displayed within the Notification Module.
App Icon List
Edition Key: All editions | Welcome | Prospective Student | Current Student | Faculty / Staff | Alumni