We are Mariners and we are going places. SHARE WHERE THIS SUMMER TAKES YOU!As an MMA student, your summer is spent working, learning, going places, and doing things. Take MMA with you! Share your experience with your MMA friends and family by taking photos and entering them into the #PhotoContest!
BONUS: Post your images on social media using the tags #MaineMaritime and #PhotoContest and your photo may be highlighted on MMA social media! Please note: 1) your account privacy settings must be open for us to view, and 2) entries are not official unless submitted via the form below.
- at work in the field or during your field experience program (cadet shipping, training cruise (TSSOM or Bowdoin), internship, co-op);
- where you are this summer and the landscape surrounding you during a visit home, vacation, or field experience; or
- with or of people you interact with. Note that when the subject of your photo is a person/people, all people in the photo must sign a photo release statement to be submitted with entry.
Prizes may include items such as:
- A GoPro
- Instant Camera
- The fame of having your photo hung on MMA’s campus
- Photos must be taken and submitted between the dates of May 1 and September 1, 2019.
- All photos should be taken on an 8 mp camera or larger.
- Photos that could be seen as offensive to individuals, groups of individuals, the college, or the MMA community will not be considered for this contest. Please do not submit photos or videos with questionable content (imagery that could be interpreted as offensive, discriminatory, or hateful.)
Online Entry Form:
The MMA #PhotoContext is brought to you by College Relations, Nutting Memorial Library, and the Office of the President.