Next Steps – Important Dates and Arrival Information
Don’t forget to:
- Pay your bill | By August 15
If you arrive before August 15, your bill must be paid when you arrive.
When do I report to campus if I’m commuting or move-in if I’m living on campus?
Fall Athletes – Pre-season
- Football – Wednesday, August 14 – 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Soccer, Volleyball, and Sailing – Friday, August 16 – 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Golf and Cross Country – no pre-season, report on the dates below.
- Thursday, August 15 – 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Friday, August 23 – 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
All times are subject to change.
Athletics are bound to NCAA policies.
What happens after I report to campus and before I start classes?
You will finish your New Student Orientation Sessions for:
- Information Technology
- Emergency Action Plan Training
- 2nd Ship Jump Training
- The Maine Brace (Regiment only)
When do I do these things?
- Fall Athletes who have pre-season: varies during pre-season
- Regimental Students: Regimental Preparatory Training (RPT) – Thursday, August 15 – Sunday, August 25
- Non-Regimental Students: Independent Student Experience (IndEx) – Friday, August 23 – Sunday, August 25
Is that all?
Almost! There are just a few other important events you must attend.
- Ship Jump Day – Sunday, August 25
- Academic Orientation & Convocation – Monday, August 26
- First Day of Fall Semester Classes – Tuesday, August 27