Next Steps – Important Dates and Arrival Information
Don’t forget to:
- Pay your bill | By August 15
If you arrive before August 15, your bill must be paid when you arrive.
Helpful videos from the Finance Department:
When do I report to campus if I’m commuting or move-in if I’m living on campus?
Fall Athletes – Pre-season
- Football – Friday, August 10 – 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Soccer & Volleyball – Friday, August 17 – 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Golf, Sailing, and Cross Country – no pre-season
- Sunday, August 12 – 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 16 – 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Friday, August 24 – 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
All times are subject to change.
Athletics are bound to NCAA policies.
What happens after I report to campus and before I start classes?
You will finish your New Student Orientation Sessions for:
- Information Technology
- Emergency Action Plan Training
- 2nd Ship Jump Training
- The Maine Brace (Regiment only)
When do I do these things?
- Fall Athletes who have pre-season: varies during pre-season
- Regimental Students: Regimental Preparatory Training (RPT) – Thursday, August 16 – Sunday, August 26
- Non-Regimental Students: Independent Student Experience (IndEx) – Friday, August 24 – Sunday, August 26
Is that all?
Almost! There are just a few other important events you must attend.
- Ship Jump Day – Sunday, August 26
- Academic Orientation & Convocation – Monday, August 27
First Day of Fall Semester Classes – Tuesday, August 28
More detailed information is available to students on MyMMA.