Get involved, join the conversation and keep in touch with us.
Attend an Event – Ship receptions, Homecoming, class reunions, the International WorkBoat Show, the Senior Banquet–these are just a few of the annual events that are organized by the Alumni Relations Office, with the help of alumni. Also:
- 19 regional alumni chapters or groups dedicated to planning events that promote alumni interaction. Contact the chapter representative and see how you can assist.
- Mariner athletics teams play throughout New England with occasional games outside the Northeast. Come watch them compete or view them on the internet and invite area alumni to join you.
Volunteer – Strong contacts, reunions and regional events cannot happen without enthusiastic and committed volunteers who assist the Office of Alumni Relations.
- Class Agent – serves as a peer-to-peer liaison to maintain communication with classmates, MMA and other alumni.
- Reunion Planning – Help plan class reunions by bringing a range of ideas and skills. The Office of Alumni Relations will provide assistance.
- Local Chapter Involvement – See old classmates, make new friends, learn what’s happening at MMA. Participation is key. No chapter in your area? Contact Alumni Relations to help bring together more about alumni neighbors.
- Alumni Board Participation – Consider accepting the nomination as an Alumni Board member. Click here to learn more about Board Member expectations.
- Alumni Committee Work – Alumni engagement is our number one goal. Join committees (ex., Communication, Alumni Involvement, Financial Support, Work with Other Entities) regardless of board member status. Contact Alumni Relations for more information.
- Student Recruitment – Assist MMA Admissions by recommending qualified prospects, conducting area interviews, participating in recruiting events, and hosting area receptions. Contact Alumni Relations for more information.
Join the Conversation
- MMA Alumni Association Facebook page and current students to connect, share, discover, and communicate with one another.
- MMA LinkedIn group for alumni and current students, connects over 7,000 Mariners
- Submit Personal / Class Notes Share your updates and pictures.
- Submit your Alumni at Work profile and read others.
- Update Contact Information – Help keep our records up-to-date so that you don’t miss correspondence (Note: your information is strictly for MMA use and is not shared with other parties.)