Benefits & Services
As a life-long member of the MMA Alumni Association, you are welcome to a number of benefits and services:
- Career Center is available to students, alumni, and employers. Search jobs, post résumés, and utilize vast library of resources. Employers may post jobs and search résumés.
- Annual Career Fair attracts companies and alumni from across the country and is on the third Thursday in October.
- Continuing Education and Maritime Training supports the careers of our alumni, current students, and colleagues working in fields related to the Academy’s major programs of study.
- The Office of the Registrar provides secure transcripts. There is a required fee.
- MMA Bookstore to get the latest in MMA apparel, swag and gifts.
- Office of Conference Services specializes in banquets, conferences, meetings, retreats and youth camps, and can coordinate day or overnight events in Castine.
- Leavitt Hall Rooms – Twenty four hotel-style guest rooms; maximum capacity 39:
- Pre-made beds, linens and towels included
- Single or double occupancy
- Twin or full-size beds
- Private bathrooms
- Elevator access
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
For costs and availability, please contact Rachael Cotoni at 207-326-2283 or email@example.com.
- The Wyman House, former residence of MMA presidents, is home of the MMA Alumni Association and Department of Advancement and is available for meetings, cookouts and other special events. Contact Karen Cukierski at 207-326-2337 for details.