If you are applying for the National NROTC Scholarship and need to schedule an officer interview, please contact the Maine Maritime Academy NROTC Staff and we will work with you to set up an interview with our Commanding Officer. You do not need to be enrolling at Maine Maritime Academy or University of Maine in order to complete your officer interview with us.
Interview requests should be made at least two weeks in advance.
- Phone: (207) 326-2352
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide us with the following information prior to your interview so that we can review your application ahead of time:
- NROTC Scholarship Application (With SSNs and Birthdates blacked out)
- High School Transcript (With SSNs and Birthdates blacked out)
- List of Extra-Curricular activities to include athletics, clubs, community service etc.
- Any letters of recommendations
If you have any questions, please give us a call.