Stay in touch and share milestones and accomplishments such as new jobs, promotions, and new members of the family. Whether you are across the street or around the world, MMA is just a click away.
Mariner Magazine – The Mariner is the flagship magazine of Maine Maritime Academy. In-depth features, short articles, profiles, photos, and announcements provide avenues for ongoing connections between alumni, faculty, parents, and friends of the Academy. The magazine is published three times per year. If you are not receiving your magazine, please let us know.
e-Newsletter – A bi-monthly alumni email newsletter delivers updates from the Alumni Association, information about networking events, news from alumni chapters and the latest news from the MMA campus. Feel free to submit a noteworthy alumni accomplishment or event.
Social Media and Online – We utilize several social media and online resources to connect with our community. Stay up-to-date on MMA happenings and share your news:
- MMA Alumni Association Facebook Page – The official Facebook page for alumni and current students to connect, share, discover, and communicate with one another
- MMA Facebook Page – Main Academy Facebook page
- LinkedIn – Connect with Mariners on the official LinkedIn group for alumni and current students to create business connections, find potential clients, and scan the group’s Discussions and Jobs for networking opportunities
- Hashtag Page – A curated page of interesting photos and happenings posted on news and Instagram accounts online
- Twitter – MMA main Twitter feed
- Instagram – MMA main Instagram feed
- YouTube – MMA main YouTube channel
- MaineMaritime.edu – The official website for Maine Maritime Academy–learn about academic programs, admission requirements, student activities and services, Mariner athletics, and more
- Mobile App – MMA Mobile is the Academy’s mobile app available for IOS, Android and as a web app. The application has selectable personas, or categories, including Alumni
Upcoming Alumni Events -Learn of upcoming alumni events happening around the country.
Alumni @ Work – The mission of Maine Maritime Academy extends far beyond the classroom and the time an individual is on campus. We invite you to please share where MMA has helped to take you in your career.
Submit Alumni and/or Class Notes – Talk to us! New job? Promotion? Get married? Meet up with fellow alumni? Share your updates and pictures–your news may appear in e-Newsletters or the Class Notes section of the Mariner.
Update Contact Information – Help keep our records up to date so that you don’t miss correspondence. (Note: your information is strictly for MMA use and is not shared with other parties.)