You’re a “recent” graduate if you graduated 10 years ago or less. This is a page for alumni who are just beginning the transition from student to young professional. Find tips, network with others, and get help from the MMA community to help you along the way.
- Career Center – Maine Maritime Academy’s Career Center is available to students, alumni, and employers. Students and Alumni can search jobs, post résumés, and utilize our vast library of resources. Employers may post jobs and search résumés.
- Career Fair – MMA’s Annual Career Fair is one of the most important events of the year, attracting companies and alumni from across the country eager to meet our students and discuss employment and cooperative educational opportunities. We invite you to join us at our Career Fair, speak with our students, and learn what they can do for you. Our fall Career Fair is on the third Thursday in October.
- Transcripts – MMA’s Office of the Registrar offers Secure Transcripts from Docufide by Parchment – the secure, electronic way to request and send transcripts. Docufide will deliver your official transcript anywhere you need it to go – to other colleges and universities, potential employers, your insurance company, or even to yourself if you need it. There is a required fee.
- MMA Graduate School – The Loeb-Sullivan School of International Business & Logistics offers three Master of Science degrees: the On Campus MS in Global Logistics & Maritime Management, the Online MS in International Logistics Management, and the Master’s & Commander program, which offers the opportunity to earn a Master’s degree Online in Maritime Management combined with a selected On Campus component from the Small Vessel Operations program to earn an opportunity to complete the USCG exam for the 200 Gross Ton Mate Near Coastal license. Learn about discounted tuition rates for MMA alumni here.
- LinkedIn – Connect with over 7,000 Mariners in the official LinkedIn group for alumni and current students to create business connections, find potential clients, and scan the group’s Discussions and Jobs for networking opportunities.