Benefits & Services
As a proud graduate of Maine Maritime Academy, you are a life-long member of the MMA Alumni Association. With this distinction, you are welcome to a number of benefits and services available through the Office of Alumni Relations:
- Career Center – Maine Maritime Academy’s Career Center, managed by the Career Services office, is available to students, alumni, and employers. Students and Alumni can search jobs, post résumés, and utilize our vast library of resources. Employers may post jobs and search résumés.
- Career Fair – MMA’s Annual Career Fair is one of the most important events of the year, attracting companies and alumni from across the country eager to meet MMA students and discuss employment and cooperative education opportunities. We invite you to join us at our Career Fair, speak with our students, and learn what they can do for you. Our fall Career Fair is on the third Thursday in October.
- Continuing Education / Maritime Training – The mission of MMA’s Department of Continuing Education / Maritime Training is to support and enhance the careers of our alumni, current students, and colleagues working in fields related to the Academy’s major programs of study.
- Transcripts – MMA’s Office of the Registrar offers Secure Transcripts from Docufide by Parchment – the secure, electronic way to request and send transcripts. Docufide will deliver your official transcript anywhere you need it to go – to other colleges and universities, potential employers, your insurance company, or directly to you. There is a required fee.
- Wyman House – The former residence of MMA superintendents and presidents, the Wyman House is the current home of the MMA Alumni Association and Department of Advancement. Named for the late Senator J. Hollis Wyman of Milbridge, Maine, a long-standing trustee and benefactor of MMA, the Wyman House is available for meetings, cookouts and other special events. Contact Karen Cukierski at 207-326-2337 for details.
- Mariner Swag – Connect with the MMA Bookstore to get the latest in MMA apparel and gifts.
- MMA Conferences – Specializing in banquets, conferences, meetings, retreats and youth camps, the Office of Conference Services at Maine Maritime Academy can coordinate meetings, events or overnight conferences in Castine. We will take care of all of the details of your event for you, allowing you to enjoy your experience on campus to the fullest.
- Leavitt Hall Rooms – Twenty four hotel-style guest rooms; maximum capacity 39:
- Pre-made beds, linens and towels included
- Single or double occupancy
- Twin or full-size beds
- Private bathrooms
- Elevator access
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
For costs and availability, please contact Rachael Iannoli at 207-326-2283 or email@example.com.