The mission of Maine Maritime Academy’s Department of Continuing Education is to support and enhance the careers of our alumni, current students, and colleagues working in fields related to the Academy’s major programs of study.
(LOOKING FOR GAP COURSES INFORMATION? GO TO STCW COURSES GAP COURSES)
Intensive ISO/ISM Auditing Marathon: 4 Certificates in 7 days! Maine Maritime Academy is the sole global provider of a uniquely comprehensive ISO 9001.2008 & 2015 Lead Auditor Training plus ISM Maritime Auditing and consultancy skills certification program presented by an ILO certified trainer with considerable auditing experience in maritime and other industry sectors. The benefits of securing multiple certifications in one continuous session are less repetition, lower costs and easier scheduling.
- ISO, ISM Lead Auditor(s), DPA and MLC Days 1-7 $3100 (4 C-ISO LA & ISM LA, DPA & MLC)
- ISO, ISM Lead Auditor(s) and DPA Days 3 -7 $2300 (3C- ISO LA & ISM LA & DPA only)
- ISM Lead Auditor & DPA Days 5-7 $1500 (2C- ISM LA & DPA only)
- DPA designated person ashore Days 3-5 $900 (1C DPA )
- MLC 2006 Owner Compliance Days 1 -2 $900( 1C- ILO/MLC only)
Continuing Education Instructors:
Our instructors come from MMA faculty, staff, alumni and professional partner organizations to provide regularly scheduled and specialized contract courses at Castine, online or at other locations. Course deliveries may held at face to face facilities, online or through blended learning. All courses award Continuing Education Units to document professional development. If CEU’s are not part of the original course certificate, separate CEU certificates are available by request. Course development or instructor positions: Employment at MMA