Apply to MMA: The Application Process
When you are ready to get started on your application, please select the appropriate link below to follow the admissions process that fits your situation. The information you are required to submit depends on your applicant status.
- First-Time Freshman Student – an applicant currently in high school or an entering freshman who has never attended any college. Also includes students who may enter with advanced standing (college credits earned before graduation from high school).
- Home-Schooled Student – an applicant whose secondary education is primarily completed at home and in the community, in contrast to education in an institution such as a public or private high school.
- Transfer Student – an applicant who has previously enrolled in another college or university after the summer following graduation from high school and attempted college credits.
- Veteran – a former member of the Armed Forces of the United States (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard) who served on active duty and was discharged under conditions which were other than dishonorable.
- International Student – an applicant who is not a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Graduate School Student – prospective student holding a bachelor’s degree wishing to advance their studies and be a leader in international business and logistics.
Former MMA students: