MMA’s Academic Division offers many support services for students. Besides those listed below, new students receive mid-semester grades in all courses to help gauge their academic progress. An academic alert system, which most faculty use, encourages use of support services and promotes student success.
- Extra subject-area help: check here for scheduled help sessions
- Faculty office hours: all faculty hold weekly office hours to help students outside of class
, MMA Tutoring Coordinator. This free program is for students who need additional help not met by other support services.
- Performance Fostering Development program: special advisors meet weekly with individual students who are not in good academic standing.
- Students with disabilities: please visit accessibility.mma.edu to learn how to request accommodations for a disability.
- Study Skills sessions: information on studying and organizing material, available to all new students.
- Writing Center: click here for a schedule and other helpful resources.